Thursday, January 26, 2012

Getting expanders tomorrow!

Wow!  I can't believe how fast time went by.  I'm not going to get into the thoughts of how horrible I had thought it would be to wait so long and now we're here and that's over.  I'd rather keep in the back of my head the knowledge that something still could go wrong and I could end up back where I was 3 months ago (learning is be boobless for sometime).  Of course I will be hoping for the best and thinking positive thoughts... I just don't want to be caught off guard again if things don't go as planned.

So I've showered with the hibiclense prepared ny clothes for tomorrow, ate a big dinner (since I won't eat again until late tomorrow), painted my finger and toe nails sparkly pink, and set my alarm for 5 til 7 so I can take a few drinks if water before its forbidden... Then tomorrow I will get up, drink some water, get the kids going, shower with hibiclense again, get dressed.. I will probably blowdry and straighten my hair.. then we will drop off the youngest at daycare on our way in.  My mom will be meeting us there.

Im super excited about getting the expanders put in, but I'm definetly nervous too... 

Better get to sleep.. got a big day tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. Sending great energy for smooth procedure and easy recovery! Hugs and Love!

    ReplyDelete