Sunday, January 22, 2012

Not feeling ready!!

Ok so 4 full days.. 4 1/2 really, until the surgery to get my expanders put back.  I was sooo excited to get to do this earlier than originally planned, but I feel now like I'm not nearly prepared enough!

Stuff keeps coming up at work preventing me from getting things *ahead* for when I'm gone.  I know its half the time and they won't need to complete a full cycle, but I feel like I should leave them in the best position possible to manage things while I'm gone and I don't feel like I'm there yet.

Then my daughters 5th birthday (as well as my husbands birthday) is less than a week after surgery.  There is still shopping and party planning, not to mention wrapping presents and getting goody bags together and then hosting her party!  Oy what was I thinking??

There is just random other stuff too, I still need to fill prescriptions, do a bunch of laundry and organize it for what I will need handy, clean all my bedding, find my pill organizer, determine the most reliable thermometer, deep clean my bathroom.  Figure out how to get my older daughter to her appointment Thursday since I can't justify leaving work early when its the last day before I'm gone for 3 weeks. I think I'm starting to freak out.

No comments:

Post a Comment